Scanning Probe Application Scientist Opening
- Develop novel low noise sensors and electrical probes
- Develop tools and methods for testing of novel force/mass sensors
- Work on innovative projects that involve instrumentation, experiment design and R&D in close collaboration with customers
- Market and business development
- Versatile scanning probe expert.
- Proven track record of high resolution imaging in liquids.
- Knowledge of AFM probe functionalization and sample preparation techniques.
- Good understanding of advanced imaging methods such as Photoinduced Force Microscopy (PiFM), Electrochemical Strain Microscopy (ESM), Kelvin Probe Force Microscope (KPFM), High Speed techniques, Peak Force tapping etc.
- Skills and attitude necessary to help grow the company into a leading sensor manufacturer
- Familiarity with scanning probe instrumentation and image analysis.
- Candidates must have excellent communication skills.
- Independent problem solver.
Work is to be performed at state-of-the-art research and manufacturing facilities. You will be in extensive contact with highly motivated international scientists and R&D professionals. Self-motivated persons with the ability to work in a dynamic start-up environment are given priority.
Scuba Probe Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age or protected veteran status.
Ability to legally work in California i.e. US citizenship or permanent residency status is required.
Persons interested in the position should submit a resume with reference contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org